It’s been already two years since MitOst Association started to operate the project Dialogue for Change, which is designed to help to overcome social cleavage resulting from division of society and lack of peaceful, democratic dialogue in Ukraine and partner countries.
Last year the project consisted of three non-fomal civic education programmes (Civic Engagement Workshop, Live History Workshop, Rural Initiative Workshop), as well as of national network of civil society actors UkraineLab and long-term partnerships Tandem between Ukrainian and European organisations.
We are extremely happy to inform you that our project is prolonged till the end of 2017. In this place we would like to say thank you to German Federal Foreign Office, European Cultural Foundation and Robert Bosch Stiftung for a financial support which make our dreams and plans come true.
The project is growing in strength. For the next two years we have decided to continue:
- Live History Workshop which creates safe spaces for discussing different points of view based on historical events,
- Rural Initiatives Workshop which supports youth initiatives aimed at social, cultural and educational development of rural areas,
- UkraineLab which provides cross sectoral forums and mobility opportunities,
- Tandem Ukraine which offers cultural and civil society organizations a platform for long-term cooperation between change agents from Ukraine, Russia, Moldova, Belarus and the 28 EU member states to strengthen their capabilities through art,
and develop our field of activities on the following programmes:
- Habit of thinking which is aimed to support critical thinking of Ukrainian and Russian youth,
- Neighbours 3.0 which goal is to network activists from three countries: Poland, Ukraine and Belarus by using new innovative forms of community development and create space for solidarity between neighbours,
- Harap Alb and Active Peace which are aimed to support active citizenship in rural areas in Moldova and to create space for peace building between young people from Moldova and Transnistria.
This all would be not possible without persistent and structured work of partners, coordinators, mentors and trainers. Thank you for your great engagement and going forward in principle: dream it, wish it, think it over and do it.